[Wsssc] Update on Move to New Everfi Platform`

Luca Lewis llewis at whatcom.edu
Mon May 4 14:04:43 PDT 2020

Good Afternoon Colleagues,

Joe, great capture of today's conversation. Some considerations to add-

·         The entirety of the migration process should take about 3 weeks. Additionally and as Joe stated, there will be some one-on-one time scheduled with our Foundry rep to identify and address local challenges on your respective campuses as needed.

·         Foundry will be taking a system-wide approach to the webinars until the last week, where there will be a one-on-one approach taken with each college.

·         Webinar sessions will be recorded. However, there is a clear sense of urgency and to get everyone migrated over to the new platform so live participation from your respective campus teams is highly recommended. The goal is to have as many folks attend the webinars live as possible.

Any additional items to add Sue and Bill? Thank you, Joe!

Sincerely,

Luca

Luca E. Lewis, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
Whatcom Community College
237 West Kellogg Road | Bellingham, WA 98226
P: 360.383.3076
F: 360.383.4000

This e-mail and any files transmitted may contain confidential information as protected by the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), 20 USC § 1232g and/or Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510-2521. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. Furthermore, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by telephone or return e-mail and completely delete this message from your system.