[Wsssc] FW: Essential Programs Call - Follow Up

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue May 5 07:34:47 PDT 2020

WSSSC: here is some information about essential programs that are tied to the re-opening of the economy, from our workforce education director.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."