[Wsssc] Update on Move to New Everfi Platform`

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon May 4 13:44:44 PDT 2020

Colleagues: this is a brief update on your move to the new Everfi platform over the next few months. More specific information will follow.

A series of three webinars is being planned to cover three general topics: kick-off, training, and set-up. These will be systemwide webinars. They will be recorded for access by those unable to participate in real time. After the webinar series, one-on-one meetings will be scheduled with leads at each college. Most of this will happen in the coming weeks, although we agreed on a September 1 "go live" date

Sometime this week I will get a prompt from Everfi to gather the names and emails of individuals you want to participate in the webinars. I will use this WSSSC listserv to forward the request. Ed McCallister (our HR Director) will get a similar prompt for the HR directors.

Luca and Bill were on the call with me. Anything to add?

Also, a reminder that this is a one-year extension with Everfi, for the 2020-2021 academic year. We may have to go out with a full RFP next year for a new vendor. Thanks and stay tuned.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."