[Wsssc] FW: Welcome Letter to Graduating Seniors!

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed May 27 14:09:23 PDT 2020

WSSSC: here (attached) is the joint letter to graduating high school seniors from Jan Yoshiwara and Superintendent Reykdal.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."