[Wsssc] FW: Phase One and Phase Two Clarity

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu May 28 07:51:26 PDT 2020

WSSSC: Carli wanted you to have this email and attachments handy during our 11:00 AM SBCTC Update today. Talk soon.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."