[Wsssc] FW: FYI - 2020 CIP code changes

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue May 12 14:56:37 PDT 2020

WSSSC: FYI below and attached, also sent directly to your registrars.

                             [Joe]
jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

SBCTC Vision:

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”