[Wsssc] Department of Defense policies

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Tue May 12 17:13:00 PDT 2020

Hi folks!

We are working on our Department of Defense Voluntary Educational Partnership MOU (related to Service members). It assesses four areas:
1. Recruitment, Marketing and Advertising
2. Financial Matters
3. Accreditation and Credentialing Requirements
4. Academic Counseling and Post-Graduation Job Opportunities

There are two questions related to Recruitment and policies. Does anyone have institutional policies that address these first two questions that they can share with me?

Provide the institutional policy that ensures that the institution refrains from providing commission, bonus, or other incentive payment based directly or indirectly on securing enrollments or federal financial aid (including Tuition Assistance funds) to any persons or entities engaged in any student recruiting, admission activities, or making decisions regarding the award of student financial assistance. Evidence may include references to employee manuals or handbooks, employee training, defined processes and procedures, or policies. If exhibit is attached, please include the exhibit number, document title, and specific page numbers to reference in the response area below.

Provide the institutional policy that the institution refrains from high-pressure recruitment tactics such as making multiple unsolicited contacts (3 or more), including contacts by phone, email, or in-person, or engage in same-day recruitment and registration for the purpose of securing Service member enrollments.Evidence may include references to employee manuals or handbooks, employee training, defined processes and procedures, or policies, student information guides, help links, URLs, or screen shots. If exhibit is attached, please include the exhibit number, document title, and specific page numbers to reference in the response area below

Thanks!
Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services