[Wsssc] Conference update

Robert Cox robert.cox at centralia.edu
Wed Mar 18 15:44:16 PDT 2020

Hello again!

I have received many emails so I thought I would clarify.

The contract is for May 3-6, 2021. The schedule will be as follows:

Monday May 3rd: some colleges will arrive so we have a block of rooms
Tuesday May 4th: conference starts at noon
Wednesday May 5th: full day of conference
Thursday May 6th: council meetings and session until noon

This is literally the same contract as we had except with different dates. I will be happy to answer any questions people have tomorrow during our conference call. Please keep in mind we now have a year for someone to plan this conference. Please be thinking about stepping up to chair the conference. Jennifer and I have great notes for you.

Hope this helps.

Robert Cox
Vice President of Student Services
Centralia College