[Wsssc] FW: Technology Infrastructure

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Apr 30 08:59:45 PDT 2020

Colleagues: as a follow-up to our call, here is information from CIO Grant Rodeheaver about what ITC has been coordinating to meet student technology needs. Mostly just information sharing to date. See below.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."