[Wsssc] Washington Food Fund and Community Requests for Help

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 8 09:29:40 PDT 2020

Colleagues: I am passing two items related to food insecurity. The first is an attachment describing the Washington Food Fund and a toolkit developed by the Governor's office to address food insecurity around the state.

The second item is below. It is a request for donations of food service supplies that our Workforce Education Department asked me to forward to you. Since the schools will still be trying to meet the needs of FRPL and other vulnerable student populations even with school building closure, they continue to seek food service supply donations.

                             [Joe]