[Wsssc] Mental Health Counseling

Brown, Patrick pbrown at tacomacc.edu
Mon Dec 30 08:28:38 PST 2019

WSSSC,

We are looking at our mental health counseling and trying to get an idea how we compare to the rest of the system. We know that the legislative work group is also discussing counseling and ratios, but our president is also asking for some comparison information. Please take a couple minutes to respond to the below questions. Please respond directly to me and I will compile all of the results and share them out with the listserv.

College:
# of Mental Health Counselors:
Employee Group (Faculty or Exempt):
Do they teach, and if so what do they teach:
Is there a limit to the number of appointments for students:
Other considerations:

Thanks,

Patrick