[Wsssc] FW: Washington College Grant (WCG) - Draft #2 - WAC - Time sensitive

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Dec 30 14:49:38 PST 2019

Colleagues: FYI below. We will also send this to the Financial Aid Council listserv.

                             [Joe]
jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>