[Wsssc] FW: Smarter Balanced placement agreement webinar: 10/16, 4-5 pm

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Sep 18 08:33:00 PDT 2018

Colleagues: see below and attached. This is updated information on the Smarter Balanced Placement agreement, and info on a webinar being offered October 16th on that topic. Edward and Ruben are distributing it to all Student Services Councils, but please feel free to distribute as necessary on your campuses. Thanks.

                             [Joe]