[Wsssc] FW: FERPA - LMS Memo

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 29 13:28:07 PDT 2017

Colleagues: attached is guidance from the Attorney General's Office on FERPA in the online/Canvas environment. Thanks to Sue Orchard for running this down. We can share also it with ARC and Instruction Commission and eLearning Council.

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2A890.4CCAECD0]