[Wsssc] Still seeking WSSSC Student Panelists

Rimando-chareunsap, Rosannette Rosie.Rimando at seattlecolleges.edu
Fri Apr 7 11:51:53 PDT 2017

Hi all-

This is a reminder that you may have received recommendations for Student Panelists for the WSSSC Conference (student applications were due to VPSSs by March 17th). We are still seeking student panelists to consider, so please see if you have any you need to forward. Also, if you have any students you know would be a great fit, the selection committee, led by Brian Murphy at Skagit (CCed above) would be happy to consider them!

Thanks all,

Rosie, WSSSC Conference Planning Committee co-chair

Rosie Rimando-Chareunsap, Ed.D.
Vice President for Student Services
South Seattle College, A US Dept. of Ed. Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution
6000 16th Avenue SW | Seattle, WA 98106  |  VP office 206.934.6788  |  Rosie.Rimando at seattlecolleges.edu

Student Services mission statement:
We empower our diverse student population to achieve their academic, career, and personal goals.
As a network of student services professionals, we value:
Community,  Equity,  Excellence,  Innovation,  Student Success

South's Core Themes
Student Achievement, Teaching & Learning, College Culture & Climate, Community Engagement & Partnerships