[Wactclc-primo] Library of Congress Changes Illegal Aliens Subject Heading

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Nov 16 12:48:40 PST 2021

Alma is already doing preferred term correction against LC, for fields under authority control.

Authority Control - Ex Libris Knowledge Center (exlibrisgroup.com)<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Materials/050Alma_FAQs/Metadata_Management/Authority_Control#How_does_Alma_notify_updates_of_global_shared_authority_records.3F>

So it will be automatic.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>