[Wactclc-primo] Library of Congress Changes Illegal Aliens Subject Heading

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Nov 16 09:37:55 PST 2021

Did y'all see the news? I actually just found out through a sales email from Marcive.

Library of Congress Changes Illegal Aliens Subject Heading | American Libraries Magazine<https://americanlibrariesmagazine.org/blogs/the-scoop/library-of-congress-changes-illegal-aliens-subject-heading/>

Is this something each of us will need to update individually? Or do you think we can expect a global solution from Ex Libris and vendor metadata?
-Lesley

Lesley Caldwell

Systems and Instruction Librarian

Pierce College