[Wactclc-primo] Primo "place a request" not showing for some users?

Jennifer Rohan jrohan at greenriver.edu
Thu Sep 24 10:12:42 PDT 2020

Wade,
My apologies, I muddied the waters by giving you a title “Embedded Librarianship” that is meant to be non-requestable.  So ignore that one.

It seems to be a browser and cookie issue (this is what I am assuming after the following tests)… have you heard anything from ExLibris about browser issues with the “place a request” button?

  *   For this requestable title: https://sbctc-greenriver.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01STATEWA_GREENRIV/6ir5n3/alma99407573402812
     *   In Chrome: Users (in all patron user groups in Alma), after dumping cookies, are able to see the “place a request for this item” once they log in to their account
     *   In Edge: Some users (in all patron user groups in Alma) do NOT see the “place a request for this item” unless they do so in an incognito window
        *   OR they see the following:
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D69259.B5CCA280]

Jennifer Rohan
Faculty Librarian