[Wactclc-primo] ExLibris Knowledge Days webinar recordings

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri May 8 11:33:46 PDT 2020

The recording of the first ExLibris Knowledge Days webinar is available at:

https://www.exlibrisgroup.com/webinars/

You will be able to find all of the recordings of all of the webinars in that series on the same site, after they've been posted.

The direct link to the recording of the first event is:

Alma Digital: Title Level Collections, Digital File Viewers, and Viewer Services<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Training/Ask_the_Alma_Expert/9931_2020-05-05_Alma_Digital%3A_Title_Level_Collections%2C_Digital_File_Viewers%2C_and_Viewer_Services>

While we our contract for Alma does not include Alma Digital (which allows you to store digital assets within Alma, analogous to how CONTENTdm works), this training session does cover local collections management, a feature set to which we do have access, and which we've discussed and demo'ed in past meetings (see: February 11, 2020<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Aoivfnmt7kweI9nE23vqRTbQ_j91AOoVNLBtx_j3D9s/edit?usp=sharing> - Local and special collections in Alma and Primo VE (presented by Dan Moore, EDCC, for example).

So, this session may be of interest.

http://www.wactclc.org