[Wactclc-primo] WACTCLC Cohort 3 - Links to Implementation Meetings and Trainings

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri May 8 16:40:06 PDT 2020

I'll add more context for this document during the regular Tuesday call.

As discussed on this week's call, I've compiled links to the recordings of the Cohort 3 Implementation weekly meetings.

These meetings included implementation project-related discussions, along with staff training.

Typically, the training component of these meetings begin 15 to 20 minutes into the meeting.

Each of those training sessions had their own, pre-requisite, self-guided training modules. I've tried to link to that content (or the current versions thereof) as well.

More about this on Tuesday...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rKTYe6z21ZlmgEU9GlKW33mr_Z1ZAkDi9gLP2tDb8uM/edit?usp=sharing

http://www.wactclc.org