[Wactclc-primo] [Wactclc-alma] Activating CZ collections for a limited time

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Fri Mar 27 15:11:58 PDT 2020

Hey all,

How many folks are activating these trials? I've received so many
promotional emails from EBSCO and others about free expanded access, but
only until the end of May or June. How are folks reacting to that window?
I'm worried about enabling content that is only present for some parts of
the quarter and not others.

-Dan

--
Regards,