[Wactclc-primo] WACTCLC ExLibris Alma Refresher Training - Scheduling Survey - PLEASE RESPOND (one response per institution)

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Jul 21 11:58:45 PDT 2020

As discussed at today's Alma / Primo call, I am asking each institution to respond by July 31 (but the earlier the better) to this scheduling survey.

The results of this survey will be used to schedule the planned Alma Refresher training this fall, to be sponsored by the WACTCLC Alma / Primo project, and to be lead by ExLibris Professional services.

Please coordinate within each institution to respond with your preferences.

Survey Link<https://forms.gle/5GgKxuEtpe6Ag9eu5>

(or: https://forms.gle/5GgKxuEtpe6Ag9eu5)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

http://www.wactclc.org