[Wactclc-primo] temporary free collections in CZ

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Jul 8 10:35:59 PDT 2020

Just a follow up for those who were interested:

Project MUSE free eBook and eJournal access has ended.  I was no longer able to access those titles. I have removed those collections from Alma.

JSTOR has extended their free ebook access for current customers, through August 31, 2020.

ScienceDirect free eTextbooks for current customers are still active.  No date is listed for removing them.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu>

OC Libraries are OPEN online only!  Visit the OC Libraries website<https://libguides.olympic.edu/index> to connect to services and resources.