[Wactclc-primo] [EXT] OneSearch in Firefox and Safari Browsers

Staley, Laura lstaley at rtc.edu
Mon Feb 10 10:42:36 PST 2020

I can access that URL and your catalog using Firefox, from RTC, quickly and no spooling.

We were having this problem here at RTC last week. It went away after several hours. If you find out what’s going on, please post to the list?

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Staley
Media Librarian
[RTC 2012 new logo email signature]
3000 NE 4th St. Renton, WA 98056
Phone: (425) 235-2331 Ext. 5679<tel:%28425%29%20235-2331%20x5679>
Email: lstaley at RTC.edu<mailto:lstaley at RTC.edu> |RTC.edu
(She, hers)