[Wactclc-primo] Email pinned items, working for anyone else?

Yasuda, Naoko nyasuda at highline.edu
Tue May 7 15:22:35 PDT 2019

Hi Tria,

We had the same issue when we moved to Primo VE. Check the Letter Activity mapping table in Alma (Configuration Menu > General > General Configuration > Letter Activity) and make sure the letter 'EmailRecordsLetter' is activated. I think this letter is used by Primo VE but not by Primo (classic?) Ours wasn't activated and that's why emails weren't coming through.

Naoko