[Wactclc-primo] two drop-downs.

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue Mar 5 17:07:35 PST 2019

OMG. I just figured it out. I was in the configuration, but accidentally had Whidbey Island campus chosen instead of Skagit Valley College as a whole. It must have to do with some of the updates Wade was talking about this morning in the call. I just deactivated everything except Everything in the Whidbey Island config and it now is back to the way it looked before. Good lord. Do not try this at home...

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
Skagit Valley College
2405 E. College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
(360)416-7624