[Wactclc-primo] two drop-downs.

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue Mar 5 17:01:50 PST 2019

So, I went into Primo today and noticed that even in search everything, under availability, "Available in the library" was not showing in our facets on the left.

So, I went into the Configure views and noticed that in Search Profile Slots, the only thing that was active was Everything. Somehow, the Library Catalog, Articles & More, Course Reserves search profiles were all inactive. I reactivated them. I now end up with this on our primo search screen:

[cid:image001.png at 01D4D375.14D5D760]

Has this happened to anyone else, and how do I fix it?

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
Skagit Valley College
2405 E. College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
(360)416-7624