[Wactclc-primo] [External] RE: Primo VE Search: No "Available in the Library" Limiter

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu Jun 6 09:24:54 PDT 2019

Regarding the June release, here's what's in the notes: As with previous
releases, we continually improve the performance of Primo VE. With this
release, response time is improved by moving the availability calculation
from the Search API to a separate Delivery call. In future releases, we
will focus our attention on improving performance in the search and Get It
areas.

It's reasonable to presume that this change from Search to Delivery API is
what's messing with the facet generation, especially if facet generation is
intrinsically tied to the delivery of a Search API call.

dan.moore at edcc.edu / daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu