[Wactclc-primo] Event Information: Age of Automation: How We Make Sure Content Stays Current (ExL webinar)

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Dec 10 12:48:56 PST 2019

I've shared this webinar before, but it's very timely with respect to this morning's conversations about ongoing electronic resources troubleshooting, so here's a reminder.

Tomorrow at 8am.

This webinar will provide an overview on how the CZ and PCI are maintained.

"The session will cover how the Knowledgebase Operations teams for 360, SFX and Alma create, manage and maintain the Automatic Loading tools used to ensure that collections are updated on time. This is an insight into our analysts' daily activity and what is required in order to ensure that collections maintain currency over time."

I'd recommend registering, if only to get a link to the recording.

https://proquestmeetings.webex.com/proquestmeetings/onstage/g.php?MTID=e49555b82db069d62698df21ccce53ac9

http://www.wactclc.org