[Wactclc-primo] WACTCLC / LLC Library Services Platform Staffing Survey - Nov 2019

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Dec 10 12:15:43 PST 2019

Approximately 50% (17) of CTC institutions completed the survey.

Results are here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-5V5gYhppGqBrbLRX8eMDF32AwPB-OdrQ6rhI6mEALE/edit?usp=sharing>.

My own takeaway from these results: Electronic Resources continues to be an understaffed area, in relation to the amount of money being put towards electronic inventory.

Another takeaway (but just a guess): Staffing at the 50% of institutions not represented here is generally thinner across all areas.

If you completed the survey, thanks very much.
And if have any corrections to the data shown, please let me know.

Otherwise, the survey is now closed.

http://www.wactclc.org