[Wactclc-primo] open access journals in Library Catalog scope

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Oct 17 11:46:02 PDT 2018

Exactly what Naoko suggests.

If those are open access journals (and not article citations), the results are coming from collections activated in Alma, and that's why they show up.

Anything cataloged or activated in Alma (including electronic titles) are considered part of the local collection.

(You can look at the source of the available portfolios to see which collections they're coming from)

That's nothing new with VE.

If they aren't journals you've noticed before, maybe a new collection or two has been activated in Alma?

http://www.wactclc.org