[Wactclc-primo] open access journals in Library Catalog scope

Yasuda, Naoko nyasuda at highline.edu
Wed Oct 17 11:40:31 PDT 2018

Hi Amy,

The "local" scope ("MyInstitution" in VE, "INSTITUTION_ALMA" in classic) includes anything that is in Alma, meaning all the records with MMS ID including activated resources, as opposed to the PCI scope. I think you can create a scope limiting to physical materials under Discovery>Search Configuration>Search Profile.

Naoko