[Wactclc-primo] [External] SPF Softfail: RE: Newspaper Discovery Portal

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Fri Nov 30 08:55:52 PST 2018

The Primo Working Group meeting has been delayed to next week but the group
has focused this meeting on providing a response to ExL about this change.

If you have anything to say about this, please email me here or off-list.
I'll summarize those statements/questions/concerns and take them to the
PWG. I am - and, by extension, you all are - the only representative in
that group who works in a community college library. Everyone else is at a
major post-doc research institution. This means that we have an opportunity
to provide real-world use cases for Primo management and development
through the lens of community college needs.

-Dan

dan.moore at edcc.edu / daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu