[Wactclc-primo] Primo VE and Total Care

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri May 18 14:44:51 PDT 2018

As I see them:

Advantages
-easier to understand (no more alma normalization rules)
-faster indexing for alma content
-folded into Alma interface, so everything is in one place

Disadvantages
-I don't really see any; in my mind, Total Care isn't necessarily a useful model for something like the PBO

One thing to think about... what have you used Total Care for? And how useful was it for you.

I'd also put the question back to you. After going to ELUNA, what do you think are the advantages and disadvantages?