[Wactclc-primo] New subscriber to our WACTCLC Alma and Primo lists

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon May 21 15:18:50 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce you all to a new member of our WACTCLC Alma and Primo lists:

Welcome to:

Ben Ugaldea
Emerging Technology Librarian
Community Colleges of Spokane (CCS)
Ben's LibGuides page: http://libguides.spokanefalls.edu/prf.php?account_id=113530

As you all already know, all WACTC libraries belong to WACTCLC, including those that are not on our WACTCLC Alma / Primo contract.

Ben is actually the second person from CCS to join our lists. As some of you may have already noticed, Melinda Martin of CCS is also on the lists.

Ben is at the Spokane Falls campus, and Melinda Martin (http://libguides.scc.spokane.edu/prf.php?account_id=82098) is at the Spokane campus. I met Ben at ELUNA, and really enjoyed talking with him about the Alma and Primo activities at CCS.
And since CCS is part of the WIN consortium's Alma / Primo contract, it's great to have them as part of our ongoing listserv conversations, so that we can cross-pollinate knowledge across the WACTCLC membership.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299