[Wactclc-primo] Need help troubleshooting triplicate records in Primo

Kun, Lily lkun at spscc.edu
Mon Oct 30 12:47:58 PDT 2017

Kirsti,

You may want to check your activations in Alma and PCI. If you have too many collections activated, you may get multiple records (happened to me).

In Alma and PCI, what ebrary collections have you activated (ebrary Academic, ebrary community college, ebrary perpetual, ebook central perpetual and dda titles, etc.)? Also, ebrary has recently changed to ebooks central-you may want to deactivate old collections.

Lily