[Wactclc-primo] Database search in new UI

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Nov 30 13:30:06 PST 2017

Amy,

Yes, you could try going that route, which would require an SF case.

An easier, and maybe better (as in more accurate) approach would be to simply request via SF an addition to the topic menu of a static link to your existing LibGuides Databases A to Z list:

http://libguides.olympic.edu/az.php?q=

That way, you can leverage the nice page you've already built.

I know there are other WACTCLC schools already taking this approach.

Green River (https://wactc-greenriver-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/search?vid=GREENRIVER_V1&sortby=rank ) for example.

They have a top menu option of "Search Databases", which simply links to GR's own LibGuides page.