[Wactclc-primo] Follow-up to Nov 28, 2017 Alma / Primo Workshop

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Nov 30 11:01:56 PST 2017

Thank you all for helping to make Tuesday's event a successful one.

We had an excellent turnout, both online and in-person, with over 30 attendees, many of whom persevered through all 8 hours :)

I've posted the documents from the event to:

WACTCLC Alma / Primo Workshop, Bellingham Technical College, November 28, 2017 - Workshop Materials<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rG_PLhA6FQE0ENsItFIlFKsLng-WexB_>
Including a "Questions and Answers" document that covers many of the questions that we couldn't get to in real-time.
(You'll see that some of the questions are yet to be answered. Shellie and I will continue to work on those.

This link, along with links to the records, will be posted to the meetings page of our web site, at:

https://sites.google.com/view/wactclc/meetings

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Wade Guidry
Library Consortium Services Manager
Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299