[Wactclc-primo] Database search in new UI

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Thu Nov 30 11:00:16 PST 2017

I was looking for something else and came across this document that shows how to add a "Database" browse search to the new Primo UI, similar to the A-Z/Journal browse, and subject browse.  Is anyone here doing this?  https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Documentation/Alma_Online_Help_(English)/Alma-Primo_Integration/040Configuring_the_Primo_Front_End_for_an_Alma_Data_Source/Database_Search

Since it involves Back Office, I assume I'd have to request this via Salesforce?

Thanks,

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337 aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256