[Wactclc-primo] Alma Primo Maintenance Document

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Wed May 24 16:59:49 PDT 2017

Hi All,

I have started created a document for regular maintenance that needs to be done on our end for Alma and Primo. I would like to share what I have done so far, but I would also like confirmation to make sure that the information I have is correct. Is there anything that is missing that should be added?

Please share anything that you think should be added to or edited in this document. I would like to post a final document to share with everyone.

Best Regards,

Traci

Traci Taylor, MLS
Systems Librarian