[Wactclc-primo] Alma Primo Maintenance Document

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu May 25 11:55:30 PDT 2017

Nice.

A few things that aren't on your list yet, but might be good additions:

1.       Update expiry and purge dates in the employee and student extract scripts (LG301R and LG321R) (Quarterly)

2.       Purge expired patrons (annually?)

3.       Update institutional calendar in Alma with upcoming planned closed dates, review for changes in hours, etc (quarterly)

4.       Make sure new employees subscribe to Alma-L, Primo-L, wactclc-alma, wactclc-primo, as appropriate (quarterly?)

5.       Review work-study student roles and privileges in Alma; ensure that students no longer on staff have roles and privileges removed (quarterly)

6.       Course reserves management (placeholder, there are probably several things that could be added here)