[Pubrec] Access

Beach, Lisa Lisa.Beach at cptc.edu
Thu Dec 19 06:20:58 PST 2019

Good Morning,
Do the majority of folks in our roles have access to technology resources?  For example, for the purposes of a public records search, do you personally access the ECM system, email archive servers etc. or do you order the records from individuals and the IT department?  I am primarily responsible for the searches and am curious if I'm putting myself personally at risk.  Any best practices, guidance or advise you can give will be greatly appreciated.  Happy Holidays!

[Wide-Column Signature with Graphic]
Lisa R. Beach
Director of Compliance
lisa.beach at cptc.edu<mailto:lisa.beach at cptc.edu>