[Pubrec] Chat Technology

Beach, Lisa Lisa.Beach at cptc.edu
Tue Dec 17 12:49:44 PST 2019

Good Afternoon,
We're struggling a bit with chat technology, for example Skype online chat.  Entire departments want to use this technology for a way of communicating.  This concerns me from a records standpoint.....I don't think we even have full control of mobile devices:)

I'd appreciate anyone sharing what their experience has been with chat technology.  Additionally, if you have a policy that addresses this, I would appreciate you sharing if you are willing. Thanks!!

[Wide-Column Signature with Graphic]
Lisa R. Beach
Director of Compliance
lisa.beach at cptc.edu<mailto:lisa.beach at cptc.edu>