[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Re: Community Borrowers

Dawn Hawley dhawley at btc.edu
Fri May 17 10:55:06 PDT 2024

As Howard shared, BTC is a member of Whatcom Libraries Collaborate. We have a public library self-checkout station in our space, and we accept pickup deliveries and returns from any Whatcom county library. We make some BTC resources available to community members. Our temporary location is very small, so we are limited in what we can offer. We will loan regular materials from the temporary location shelves, and we will sign community users on to library computers for limited periods of time if not needed for student use (we have gone from 54 computers to 8 , so there isn't much capacity to serve community folks in that regard).
Dawn

Dawn Hawley
Executive Director
Library, eLearning & Academic Support