[LIBRARYDIR] Spring OER 101 Training Starts Next Monday!

Ventura, Gerie gventura at highline.edu
Tue May 7 10:50:38 PDT 2024

Spring into Spring with new learning!
Register for our OER 101 course, running from May 13-27, 2024
This online, two-week course is ideal for faculty and staff who are either newcomers to Open Educational Resources (OER) or in the early stages of OER adoption. You'll get a comprehensive look at OER, covering fundamental concepts, copyright and licensing, and how to effectively locate, cite, and disseminate OER materials.
Why Enroll in This Course?

  *   Participate in engaging, asynchronous online learning.

  *   Benefit from well-organized assignments with clear deadlines.

  *   Receive an official digital badge upon successful completion.

  *   Designed to be stimulating but not daunting, the course requires roughly 10 hours of your time.

  *   Completely free for members of the WA CTC system.
Read about the experiences of previous attendees<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DiwIurM1cVWBxUJAdrjEtBV4zVeR8ZIIzmxUiz6pR9M/viewanalytics>!
Are You Ready to Begin?
Sign up on our registration page<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/educational-technology-open-education/training-registration.aspx>. Facing issues while registering? Reach out at elearning at sbctc.edu<mailto:elearning at sbctc.edu>. For any questions about the training content, feel free to contact me directly.
Your path to mastering OER starts now. Don't miss it!

Monique

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Monique Belair (hear my name)<https://namedrop.io/moniquebelair>

she|her|hers why add pronouns?<https://lgbtq.wa.gov/sites/default/files/2022-01/RAIN%20Adding%20Pronouns%20to%20Your%20Signature%20Line%20FAQ.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery>

Project Manager - WA Open ProfTech

EdTech & OpenEd | SBCTC

mbelair at sbctc.edu<mailto:mbelair at sbctc.edu>  360-704-3942

SBCTC Vision

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities"