[LIBRARYDIR] Live Webinar for interested LLC members and their staff: Project Outcome/May 9, 1pm

Ventura, Gerie gventura at highline.edu
Thu May 2 14:25:41 PDT 2024

Please invite your librarians or any library staff who may be interested in resources and tools to create surveys and analyze outcome data.

Live Webinar: PROJECT OUTCOME for academic libraries

1pm, Thursday May 9 during the Library Leadership Council meeting

  *
A live webinar allows us to ask questions and to create some community among libraries across the state.
  *
This live webinar is open to us and any of our interested library faculty and staff.
  *
Yes, it will be recorded. I will post the link to the recording here on the Library Director listserv on May 13 or when it is made available to us

You can learn more about Project Outcome here: https://acrl.projectoutcome.org<https://acrl.projectoutcome.org/>

& https://acrl.projectoutcome.org/ckeditor_assets/attachments/490/projectoutcomeflyer_2019_v2.pdf

Join Us!
Thursday, May 9, 2024