[LIBRARYDIR] One-off Tutoring

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Wed May 18 07:20:26 PDT 2022

Thanks Jeremy,

I've been over misc tutoring for a year and some change now.  I'm not during the work myself but have handed it to a staff member. Most we've been able to redirect to either of out tutoring centers or etutoring. Some are just not reasonable. "Help me understand the directions." That one we actually referred to our Accommodation and Accessibility Services Coordinator.

One we are currently working on is someone who has asked for tutoring related to the EDU classes. We have nothing for that and no recommendations from faculty in that area so we're a bit stumped.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D86A87.5C571610]

Tim Fuhrman
Director of Library Resources
& eLearning
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Bonaudi Library (ATEC/1800 Building)*7662 Chanute Street NE*Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299