[LIBRARYDIR] One Last Time: Consortium Manager Position Input

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Thu May 19 13:50:41 PDT 2022

#1 Thank you all for the input you've provided!  One of the rewarding things we've experienced as part of this process is seeing how much everyone values and benefits from this position. That speaks well of Wade, who filled the position, but also those who had input in the process six years ago.

#2 The Executive Committee for the WACTCLC reviewed the input from round 1 and made revisions. Then it was run by BBCC's HR department.  Now we are putting it out one last time. It will be available for comments either on the document itself or you can send them directly to me (timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>) through Tuesday ( May 24th). The Executive Committee will then do a final review and finalize the position so it can be posted.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xqBcVHgi7kbdRD91a53g2g5mH6CE1gEVLGOUBMZU8Co/edit?usp=sharing

#3 Moving forward we also need to form a search committee.  We would like to invite you to participate if you are interested and available over the next few months. We are hoping it will be a quick process but you know how it goes. All meetings will be online and BBCC uses NeoGov for hiring so reviewing applications is pretty easy.  There will be two positions available.  We are looking for someone well versed in technology, hopefully an Alma/Primo systems person, and someone else to fill an "at large" position on the committee. If you are interested please let me know at:  timf at bigbende.edu<mailto:timf at bigbende.edu>

Thank you again and stay healthy!

Yours,
Tim

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D86B82.903D3300]

Tim Fuhrman
Director of Library Resources
& eLearning
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Bonaudi Library (ATEC/1800 Building)*7662 Chanute Street NE*Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299