[LIBRARYDIR] A personal update

Kanne, Lynn Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Mar 14 11:34:26 PDT 2022

I want to recognize both Ayana and Candice for their fantastic leadership in LLC and in the system. I appreciate you both as colleagues at LLC, and Aryana as a close collaborator at the Seattle Colleges.  Thank you both for the ways that you have inspired me with your smartness and leadership.

I wish the best to both of you in your next adventures.

--Lynn
Lynn Kanne
Dean, Libraries<http://seattlecentral.edu/library> | Employee Development<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/employee/prof-dev.php>
Seattle Central College | e: Lynn.kanne at seattlecolleges.edu<mailto:Lynn.kanne at seattlecolleges.edu> p: 206-934-4072