[LIBRARYDIR] A personal update

Fuhrman, Tim timf at bigbend.edu
Mon Mar 14 08:16:27 PDT 2022

Candice,

ACK!!!  To say you will be missed would be a SERIOUS understatement. I have so appreciated your insight and passion.

No doubt you will be successful in whatever your new adventures are!

All the best,
Tim

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8377B.CCE53C70]

Tim Fuhrman
Director of Library Resources
& eLearning
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Bonaudi Library (ATEC/1800 Building)*7662 Chanute Street NE*Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299